Non-taxable savings insurance Which insurance is the most appropriate insurance?
This is a brief introduction to non-taxable savings insurance.
First I give you a question.
Are you more fun to spend money? if not
Is it better to have fun collecting money?
When I was younger, I used to spend money, of course,
I was thinking of whether it was so much bigger.
However, I am married, have a family, raise a child,
It is more fun to collect than to spend money at this time.
However, it does not collect much because the income is huge,
It is a lot of money, so I spend it after I spend it and it is not like this.
Something is piled up as a result of the power of oneself,
“Impression” After I learned this, I felt fun.
Even if you are reading this article, I would like to take this opportunity to show you the joy of accomplishment through financial products such as long-term savings insurance.
Why do not you feel it once?
So who is this savings product suitable for?
– A person who wants a little higher interest than a bank deposit or savings
– People who do not prefer investment risks such as stocks or funds
– Those who want products that roll even if they do not care
– Persons who are well aware of a clear sense of purpose
– Persons who are able to maintain steadily and heavily until maturity
It is a financial product that I would like to offer a little more to such a person.
So, what are the characteristics of non-taxable savings insurance?
– Non-taxable in accordance with applicable tax laws
– Applied variable interest rate reflecting the market interest rate
– Non-interest income and interest income
– Minimum guarantee when interest rate cut is applied
Applying the Depositary Protection Law within the limit of -5 million KRW
– Moderate withdrawal and additional payment
3 years, 5 years, 7 years, 10 years, 15 years, etc.
Those who want to create a purposeful fund with a clear sense of purpose will
It would not be too bad to challenge once.